Quite often people ask what they can do to help support Napier RDA. There are many ways that you can help from volunteering to holding your very own fundraising activity/event in aid of Napier RDA for example:
- Hold a High Tea in your own home and inviting family and friends (contact us for more information about this)
- Join our Fundraising Sub-Committee
- Attend our upcoming fundraising events/activities
- Helping at our fundraising events/activities – a lot of time and effort goes into these and finding people that are able to assist on the day is far and few between
- Volunteering – if you have a few hours or a day to spare during the week we are always looking for volunteers to join our team. The more help we have, the more our riders can achieve. Duties can include leading ponies, walking beside riders, looking after our ponies, mucking out and maintaining our buildings and grounds.
- Make a Donation
- Become a Member
- Like us on Facebook
- Sponsor a Horse
- Keep up to date by signing up to our Newsletters
If you have an idea for a fundraising event you would like to hold or help support, please get in touch – we always welcome ideas and offers of help! For more information please contact us today!